SCREEN DECO Metal ceilings
Due to the high-quality materials used in their fabrication, and thanks to their cleanability, DECO Metal Ceilings are perfectly suited for rooms with heavy traffic and increased humidity. With the use of appropriate inserts, the product complies with the requirements relating to acoustic insulation and sound absorption. DECO Metal Ceilings are ideally suited to the architecture of public and commercial interiors, such as:
- shopping centres
- sports facilities
- museums, galleries, exhibition halls
- airports and stations
- headquarters of companies and private properties
Standards and certificates
- Production in accordance with the Quality Management System: ISO 9001:2008, certified by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance (LRQA) since 1996.
- DECO Metal Ceilings have an EC Certificate of Conformity in accordance with standard PN-EN 13964:2005, in terms of reaction to fire.
- Steel ceiling panels are classified as non-flammable and fire-retardant. They belong to Class A1 of reaction to fire (for unpainted ceilings only).
Pro-CLIP mounting system
An innovative Pro-CLIP mounting system allows for mounting the panels to standard bearing structures with the use of specially designed DECO brackets (cross installation and parallel installation). Components integrating the panels with the grille ensure quick and easy mounting and dismounting of DECO ceiling panels.
DECO ceiling panels
A modern design of the SCREEN DECO® welded grids creates a novel visual effect, thus constituting an added value to the design. In order to obtain a desired visual effect, it is possible to arrange the slots along the longer or the shorter side. The functional structure of the panels provides outstanding durability. The advanced electrofusion welding technology, by which the profiles are joined together with the support rods, ensures that a precise slot and the highest parameters in terms of flatness and straightness are obtained.