Optionally, we can deliver Webnet Frames with a paint coating based on the RAL-Classic color palette.
No one wants to construct buildings with hazardous substances, this is something that everyone working for X-Line agree with and when it comes to the inviroment and human safety we take it seriously. We submitted Jakob Rope Systems Webnet Frames to SundaHus for testing and the result was as good as we could hope for. The highest classification, A.
In SundaHus Material Data you can search among thousands of assessed product. The assessments are based on different properties and classified into five classes: A, B, C+, C- and D. Their experienced chemists document the contents of the products and assess them according to the SundaHus Assessment Criteria based on the supplier’s documentation.
The requirement to reach the highest score is a product that:
- Give minimal health or environmental impacts associated with the PRIO properties defined in the Swedish Chemicals Inspectorate priority guide PRIO (e.g. carcinogenic, toxic to reproduction, endocrine disruptors, allergens etc.)
- Are not classified as hazardous for health or the environment during the construction phase
- Do not affect the indoor environment negatively through high emissions of volatile organic compounds
- Give minimal contribution to smog formation
- Do not emit excessive levels of formaldehyde ( according to the E1 standard)
- Provide a minimal strain on natural resources and less to landfill mountains
- Have a long service life (for selected product groups)
- Are not likely to contribute to unsustainable forestry
- Have poor transparency regarding the product contents